What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers help smooth lines, furrows, and folds, and treat loss of volume associated with age or exposure to harsh environmental agents. These products work by filling in depressions. Recently, fillers have also been used to increase facial contour, for example, to give more volume to the lips or more definition to the jawline. At Este-Care we use the most popular fillers.
There are different filler material infiltration techniques, and they are used depending on the area to be treated, such as the type of wrinkle, its location, or its depth.
- Linear, tracing, or tunneling technique: consists of inserting the needle into the skin and applying the product while removing the water from the area.
- Point by point deposit technique: it is indicated to treat difficult areas such as dark circles, cheekbones, or temples.
- Fan technique: a single injection point is made that allows you to change the direction of the needle and inject it with ease and precision.
When to consider dermal fillers
Facial fillers are used to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin on a person’s face. Thus, through different types of infiltrations, the face is given more naturalness while rejuvenating thanks to the ability to replace lost volumes, highlight cheeks or cheekbones and eliminate wrinkles and furrows on the face.
With the fillers, it is possible to reduce the descent of the facial tissues, punished with the passage of age, and ending with the feeling that the skin of the face hangs and falls, ending with the feeling of sagging and lack of firmness in the face.
Are you a good candidate for dermal fillers?
You may be a good candidate for dermal fillers if you:
- Are physically healthy
- Don’t smoke
- Have a positive attitude and realistic goals in mind to improve your appearance
- Are committed to maintaining good skin health.